Flood Insurance

Flooded home

Many do not realize that home insurance does not cover any floods. Flood insurance is its own separate policy. This particular policy will compensate any work effort done to clean up flood disasters.

When a new homeowner wants to acquire a mortgage, they must first obtain federal flood insurance. If a homeowner wants to know if they live in a high-risk flood zone, the Federal Emergency Management Agency provides maps that can locate your home. For those who live in a low-risk flood one and do not have a mortgage, flood insurance is completely optional.

Request A Quote

Request A Quote


Monday-Friday: 9:00am - 5:00pm
Weekends & Evenings: By Appointment

Our agency is licensed in the state of Ohio.